Skip to content
- I’m already credentialed and signed the older version of the NACP Code of Professional Ethics for Victim Service Providers, what do I need to do?
- Acclimate yourself with the Updated Code of Ethics, you’ll be required to sign it within your next renewal application and in every renewal application moving forward!
- I have specific questions regarding the Updated Code of Ethics, who do I contact?
- Email us as Credential@thenacp.org and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our updated Code!
- I’m D-SAACP Credentialed, does this apply to me?
- No, you follow a Code of Ethics set forth by DoD SAPRO.
- If you are duel credentialed, you are to follow both Codes to the best of your ability, with the Code set forth by DoD SAPRO taking precedent.